Thursday 1 July 2010

Win a Bird on a Perch Necklace

Well Summer is finally here and hasn't it been hot?! To celebrate I'm giving away one of these adorable vintage style 'My Pretty Perch' bird necklaces. They are available in Aqua as shown, Rose Pink or Scarlet Red.

To enter all you need to do is add your name and email address to my newsletter list. This will also give you the latest news of exclusive offers and discounts on jewellery at Rose and Raven. The closing date is Wednesday 7th July and the winner will be chosen at random on Thursday 8th July.


If you know anyone else that would like to enter the draw please share it - thanks xx

Bookmark and Share


Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with your use of lucite. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous! I have just entered :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely necklace! I've entered :)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies and good luck to you all xx

    ReplyDelete