Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Birthday hubby!

Today is hubby's birthday so we had a little birthday tea for him. It was just us and the boys and my Mum & Dad but it got me thinking how important it is to spend time with your family. My Mum and Dad have always been quite close to our boys and I think it's lovely that even though the boys are almost all grown up (they're 15 and 17) they still like to spend time with us.

I hope you've all had a lovely Easter weekend. I haven't eaten too much chocolate which is more than can be said for my youngest son who's polished off 3 creme eggs, 4 mini flakes, a box of truffles and one egg!!

I've joined a challenge on Folksy to list one item a day throughout April. Here's my listing for the day - Floral Cascade Earrings...
I also thought I'd feature one other listing from my fellow Folksters. I have a thing for collage and I love this fabric collage brooch from Pants and Paper...

I'll post my day 5 entry tomorrow along with another Folksters listing. I also have a giveaway planned so pop back tomorrow won't you?

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment